Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser zu deiner Sicherheit und für die Funktionalität dieser Webseite.
Astound – ein Stimm- und Sprechtrainer
Astound – ein Stimm- und Sprechtrainer
Version: 1.0.26von Astound Inc
Auch wenn die App nicht konkret für die Logopädie entwickelt wurde, bietet sie doch gute Möglichkeiten, sie auch in der logopädischen Stimmtherapie einzusetzen. Gerade wenn es um den Feinschliff der Stimme geht.** Featured by Apple Germany and UK as "New Apps We Love" and "New App" **
Astound is a personal voice trainer right in your pocket. Learn to build a strong and confident voice through video guided breathing, voice, and articulation training, and speak in a way that others take notice.
Start with Astound's 21 step-by-step foundation course that helps you build a long term stronger and more confident voice. The first three steps are free.
You can choose from a number of different workout packs for any occasion. Have an upcoming interview? Give your voice a boost.
Have an important meeting? Use your voice to command the room.
Have a date? Use your voice to leave that lasting impression.
Our goal is for you to use your voice to grab everyone's attention, and make what you say stick with your listener. Before launching Astound we trained people (in the real world) to use their voice to amplify their message. We were so impressed by the positive outcome, that we wanted to share this training with more people via an iPhone app. Astound was born.
We believe your voice can be your most effective communication tool, and that strengthening it can improve your personal wellbeing, and boost your confidence.
** FOUNDATION **
- Go on a 21 step-by-step course teaching you how to build a stronger long term voice
** VOICE WORKOUTS **
- Mini Boosts (Quick single exercises)
- Direct Goals (Articulation, Pitch, Tempo)
- Daily Routines (Workouts that fit to your routines)
- Work Boosters (Call, Meeting, Recording, Customer Care)
- Special Moments (Dating, Group, Interview, Stage)
- Health + Wellbeing (Anxiety, Hoarseness)
- Articulation (Mumbling, Lisp)
- Voice Yoga (We love this, and think this is the activity of the future)
- 21 Day Voice Training Journey
** SPECIAL FEATURES **
- Keep a voice journal over time, and get instant feedback. Think you'll hear a difference? We certainly do!
- Keep track of your practice streaks and your recordings.
- Receive practice reminders.
** SCIENCE **
Research suggests that we respond differently to people based on their voice. For example, we find a person with a deeper voice more trustworthy, competent and attractive. Research also suggests that we ourselves feel more confident with a fuller voice, and when we practice speaking out load.
** CONTACT **
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
** TEAM **
- Leila: 10 years experience working with the voice, as a speech and language pathologist, voice coach, and singer
- Robin: 7 years experience building products he truly believes in (is also a student of Leila's).
We'd love to hear from you.
** SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS **
You get a lot in this app for free. But if you want to get the souped-up version - - full 21 day course - unlimited access to a 100+ exercises - you can pay less than your monthly coffee budget.
Astound offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99 - per month
$23.99 - per 6 months ($4/month)
$41.99 - per year ($3.50/month)
These prices are for United States Customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Astound subscription will automatically renew, and your credit card will be charged, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases your subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions:
Thanks, and have an amazing day! And remember: every word you say is meaningful.