Du verwendest einen veralteten Browser. Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser zu deiner Sicherheit und für die Funktionalität dieser Webseite.
Astound – ein Stimm- und Sprechtrainer
Astound – ein Stimm- und Sprechtrainer
Version: 1.0.28von Astound Inc
Auch wenn die App nicht konkret für die Logopädie entwickelt wurde, bietet sie doch gute Möglichkeiten, sie auch in der logopädischen Stimmtherapie einzusetzen. Gerade wenn es um den Feinschliff der Stimme geht.Users who made it to Day #3 of Astound's "30 Day Challenge" report having a new relationship to their own voice.
** Recently featured by Apple as "App of the Day."
** APP GOALS **
With Astound you can learn to improve:
- your articulation (how clear are your words)
- your talking speed (how to slow down)
- your speaking volume (how to be heard across the field, or noisy bar)
- your vocal pitch (find your authentic pitch, it may be lower than you think)
** APP CONTENT **
You can enjoy Astound's extensive library of 100+ easy-to-follow breathing, articulation, stretching and voice exercises within:
- A 30 Day Challenge, which gradually trains your voice over time
- Byte-sized practice packs for preset goals (preparing for interviews, preparing for stage, customer service, meetings, and even your next date) "Go get 'em tiger!"
** APP FEATURES **
In addition to content, Astound includes the following features:
- Voice recorder to keep track of your progress, like a journal
- Visual feedback on your recording, which includes
a) Your speaking tempo, and how it compares to other great speakers, like Oprah
b) Your vocal pitch (the high's and low's) and how it changes throughout your speech.
- Practice reminders as a friendly nudge
- Send your friends perfectly timed voice messages after your vocal practice (omg, they're going to be so impressed, big heart emoji).
** WHY WE BUILT ASTOUND **
With Astound we want to give everyone the same opportunity to have their voice heard. Until now, a few lucky ones had access to voice and speech coaches, but most people do not. That's an unfair advantage since powerful speakers influence their listeners not only with their words, but also with their voices. We believe you have the same right as anyone else to be heard. With a little practice you'll own your voice, grab everyone's attention in the room, and be confident that what you want heard - will be heard.
** SCIENCE **
We base our philosophy on social science research:
- Your voice alone can impact, and influence your listener in a positive way.
- We feel better and more confident about ourselves.
** CONTACT **
Email us at: email@example.com
** TEAM **
- Leila: Voice and speech coach, speech and language pathologist, and professional singer
- Robin: Founder, builder of the app, and Leila's student.
We'd love to hear from you.
** SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS **
You get a lot in this app for free:
- 9 free workout packs - unlimited repeats
- 3 free workout sessions from the 30 Day Challenge - unlimited repeats
- Unlimited Recordings
- 3 of your recordings get feedback for free
But if you want to get the souped-up version, you can pay less than your monthly coffee budget. The three auto-renewing subscription options:
$6.49 - per month
$39.99 - per 6 months (that's roughly $5.15/month, and 20% savings)
$54.49 - per year (that's roughly $4.50/month, and 30%)
These prices are for United States Customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Astound subscription will automatically renew, and your credit card will be charged, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases your subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions:
Thanks, and have an amazing day! And remember: every word you say should be counted.