*Featured app of the day*
Astound helps you speak your best. Say good-bye to feeling like you missed an opportunity because of **how** you said something.
Each day Astound provides you with a set of personalized speech exercises, including breathing, and vocal warmups, that you can watch where ever you are. Simply select your experience level, and one of the following goals:
– speaking tempo
– speaking clarity
– speaking projection (volume)
– speaking pitch
Many users report feeling more confident speaking in front of others after just the third day of practice.
Astound helps you track your progress. Record your voice daily, and get helpful feedback and guidance on what to listen to.
– Astound offers an extensive library of 100+ easy-to-follow video tutorials
– A 30 Day Challenge, which gradually strengthens your voice over time
– Byte-sized practice packs for specific goals, like preparing for an interview or presentation on stage, an important meeting or call, talking in front of a group, or even your next date.
– Audio Voice Recorder
– Audio feedback and analytics on your speaking tempo, pitch modulation, and volume
– Create a playlist with your very own warmup exercises
– Reminders to help you build a healthy habit.
If you want to get the souped-up version, you can pay less than your monthly coffee budget. The three auto-renewing subscription options:
– $39.99/6 months – that’s roughly $5.15/month, and 20% savings
– $54.49/year – that’s roughly $4.50/month, and 30%
These prices are for United States Customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Astound subscription will automatically renew, and your credit card will be charged, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases your subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
If you have any feedback, questions, or comments, please email us at:
We’d love to hear from you.
Read more about our Terms & Conditions: